Axis Forums Forum Index Axis Forums
For members of the Axis Sphere

Welcome to Axis Forums 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A Beginner's Guide for Beginners

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Compassmaker
Private

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:47 pm    Post subject: A Beginner's Guide for Beginners Reply with quote

Hi. I'm Compassmaker. I'm just trying put some informations for beginners in Axis Sphere RP in this post. So you don't need to read this, but it will be helpful.

Arrow Axis Sphere doesn't have many people yet as of Oct 1 2012. Which that would mean there are plenty of space for people to expand. However, don't ever prevent other people from joining AS RP, too.

Arrow Axis Sphere is a growing RP. Make some bold decisions, like making new articles, editing, or even making a wiki exclusively for AS. Other things you can do is to chat/talk with other people, suggest an idea, etc.

Exclamation Please, help AS grow.
Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:19 am    Post subject: Hi its me Steveruler2 my name is Admin Reply with quote

Hi name is Admin because me am the Admin in the forums. By the way I am Steveruler2 but my name from now on is Admin because I am the Admin. I am glad to see a new member had make an account on the forums. Thanks for signing up.
Kolbe
Haters

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hai im knew wats a vangina???? Question Question Question
chao101

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:45 pm    Post subject: Re: A Beginner's Guide for Beginners Reply with quote

Vagina Licker wrote:
Hi. I'm Vagina Licker. I'm just trying put some informations for beginners in Cock Suckers RP in this post. So you don't need to read this, but it will be helpful.

Arrow Cock Suckers doesn't have many people yet as of Oct 1 2012. Which that would mean there are plenty of space for people to expand. However, don't ever prevent other people from joining AS RP, too.

Arrow Cock Suckers is a growing RP. Make some bold decisions, like making new articles, editing, or even making a wiki exclusively for AS. Other things you can do is to chat/talk with other people, suggest an idea, etc.

Exclamation Please, help AS grow.

woah!! thats some bad languge there
chao101

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:52 pm    Post subject: Re: A Beginner's Guide for Beginners Reply with quote

i tried to correct but it put the same thing too! something is wrong with our forums.
chao101

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Never mind it's fixed, false alarm Razz
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Axis Forums Forum Index -> IRC Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: